12 Interesting things you didn’t know about Patong beach in Phuket | This post talks about things you didn’t know about Patong beach in Phuket and a bit about what to expect at Patong beach. There’s also some great photography in Phuket, and ideas on what to include in your itinerary for your Phuket travels. #travel #destinations #thailand #beachtravel #phuket #slowtravel #wanderlust #romantictravel #thailandtravel | Beach travel | Romantic travel | Thailand travel | Honeymoon
Patong Beach!
I’ll be honest, Phuket wasn’t a huge priority for me during my year of travel and I wasn’t expecting to do much in Patong. Visiting Phuket was more of a stopover than anything as I made my way from Malaysia to Krabi. However, my visit to the area changed my perception of Patong and all the things that you can do in the area. I was surprised to see a lot of families and people of all ages in Patong as there are lots to do in the area! From golfing to visiting neighbouring islands to relaxing massages, there’s something for everyone in Phuket. However, I recommend you book your activities and tours online as the number of choices will leave your head spinning if you try to book while in Phuket. Read my post about what you need to consider before booking your Phuket tours and activities.
Here are some ideas on what you can do in Patong.